WORKSHOP / SUNDAY / 25 NOVEMBER / 10AM – 3PM
Using clay is one of primitive humans first art forms. Experience this calming & tactile medium, learning how to navigate using the throwing wheel, wedging up clay, forming structures & hand building techniques. Create beautiful structures to be fired in the kiln.
Your teacher brings years of experience & knowledge, passed down through generations & will ignite your passion for pottery.
What you get:
- All materials supplied
- Support, guidance & expert tuition from your teacher David Grillmeier
- Tools to use on the day
- A yummy lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Time for you to access your inner creative & bring it to life through clay
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Apron/clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- An open mind & a positive attitude
$175 full price
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+ yrs
*** Missed this workshop? We don’t yet have another one scheduled. We’d love to know if you’re interested, SEND US A MESSAGE!