WORKSHOP / SATURDAY / 3 NOVEMBER / 9:30AM – 3:30PM
Enjoy time in our Wallsend studio oasis & learn the easy process of carving hebel to create a gorgeous sculpture.
What you get:
- Support, guidance & expert tuition from your teacher, Andrew Clarke
- A big block of hebel to work with
- Tools to use on the day
- A yummy lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship & time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for gold coin donation
What to bring:
- A design concept (have a google and check out sculpture ideas! Our teacher can help you to achieve an idea, or start working on the block of hebel and allow the sculpture to form organically from the flow of your carving.
- Hebel is a great starting medium to begin the sculptural journey.
- Gardening gloves
- Closed in shoes or Gum Boots
- Safety glasses
- Old towel
- Hat (we work outside under cover)
- Apron if desired
$ 175 full price
$ 50 deposit to secure your spot
When booking please add into the notes section if you have any special dietary requirements.
Suitable for ages 14 + years
*** Missed this workshop? We’d love to know if you’re interested, SEND US A MESSAGE!