2 PART WORKSHOP / THURSDAY / 22nd & 29th NOVEMBER / 6 – 8:30PM
Grab your friend, perhaps your daughter or Grandparent and enjoy some creative time together.
We have two experienced teachers offering a variety of techniques in this amazing medium. You will be guided through the process step by step via practical hands on demonstrations. See how the colours disperse on wine glasses, white ceramic bowls, coffee mugs, serving platters, glass candle holders & of course the yupo paper that is perfect for this medium – there are many options to choose from over the two evenings.
Alcohol Inks are the new easy-to-do creative trend. Using a variety of homewares, you will learn how to create the perfect gift for the festive season coming. These homewares are designed for visual appeal and practical use. So yes you can actually use these items!
What you get:
- There will be a selection of homewares to choose from on the day, including salad bowls, wine glasses, nut bowls, coffee mugs, vases, water bottles, wine carafes, glass Christmas baubles etc. Two items are included in the cost of the workshop, additional items available for a small fee.
- Practical hands on demonstration on a variety of surfaces throughout the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little messy
- Closed in shoes
- A delightful smile!
The Essentials kit of Alcohol Inks is $55, this includes 9 inks & additional colours can be bought for $8 each.
It’s a perfect medium for creating decorations for wedding themes…why not a hens party! Please email us for more information around group bookings.
$100 full price + $55 for your Ink Kit
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 12+ years