Dear Friends & Art Lovers,
How are you? Are you feeling supported? Are you supporting others? In this time of change we all need to find new ways to connect, no matter the distance that is imposed upon us.
Now is the time to find ways to ensure we keep engaging with things that create mental health balance in our lives. We can feel isolated during this time and not sure what to do with ourselves or the predicament we find ourselves in. We want to you all to know the care and compassion we are all feeling as we face this unprecedented event.
Art Mania Studio is reopening the studio doors and will be allowing a maximum of 12 students into the selected classes that will be available. Bookings & prepayment for classes are essential and cancellations must be communicated no later than 48hours before a class commences or payment will be forfeit.
Here is how we are looking after everyones health and safety:
- We have a bell placed at the front door. Please ring upon arrival and someone will be with you shortly.
- Anyone entering the studio will have their temperature taken and recorded using a thermometer that reads the temperature of your forehead. For anyone that reads a high temperature you will be asked to wait for 10-15minutes before being tested again. Anyone continuing to read with a high temperature will not be able to access. If you are feeling unwell please stay at home and rest.
- As a precaution to keep you safe we now ask that anyone attending our classes in the studio wear a mask.
- Please ensure 1.5m social distancing is kept at all times between yourself, other students and all AMS staff.
- Hand sanitiser is available at studio entrance, please use before and after engaging with the studio.
- We ask that you please practise hand washing hygiene before coming to the studio and handing over any artworks for kiln firing.
Connect with us online for our latest VIDEO WORKSHOPS, CREATIVE HOME-TIME IDEAS, ONE STOP ART SHOP SUPPLIES and selection of HOME ART KITS that are available.
If you have paid a deposit for any class, course or workshop that is no longer running, we ask if you do not desperately need the money that you allow us to keep it in credit for you for one of our online options or for a re-scheduled option in studio. Many small businesses are greatly suffering at this time and we would be deeply appreciative if you could help us at this time by engaging with us online and continuing to purchase your art supplies through us.
We hope everyone is staying safe at home and that we as a community can continue to support each other as best we can.
Much love, the Art Mania Team