We will answer all of your questions
Five years and up. Our After School Kids Class is aimed at 5-12yr olds & our After School Teens Class is aimed at 12yrs & up. This is also flexible depending on your child.
Age required for participation is specific to each holiday workshop. These guidelines can be found in the description of the workshop. If the child is younger than the age stated parents must come along to assist them. For other courses such as Glass Fusing or lead lighting that your child may want to participate in, please contact us for further enquires.
Parents are free to come along and assist their child in their workshop and if they also wish to participate themselves they will receive an accompanying parent discount.
Yes we definitely do. We have gift vouchers that suit all budgets and are available from the studio or online.
All equipment that is needed will be provided in the description on the workshop page. Enclosed shoes are a must at Art Mania Studio due to the glass activities held & let yourself get dirty if the class or workshop calls for it by wearing some older clothes.
Join our E Newsletter! Simply scroll to the bottom of any page on our website and enter your details in the E Newsletter box and click submit, this will allow you to receive our email updates for studio courses, events and deals. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram #artmaniastudio
We definitely do. We run workshops at other venues apart from the studio that we tailor to suit your needs such as drawing, mixed media, sculpture and more! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the event.
Yes you can, the prices listed on our website are a deposit to secure your spot in the workshop. The full price of the workshop is also listed in the additional details of the workshop.
You are able to pay online, over the phone or come into the studio and pay via card or cash. (cash payments are only available if you are in the studio)
Each deposit is catered to the workshop’s price and length. Deposits can be paid online, over the phone or in-person with cash or credit card
Availability is listed on the product page on the website or give one of our friendly staff a call.
What happens if I pay a deposit or pay in full for a workshop or course in advance and the workshop is cancelled or I change my mind?
If for any reason the workshop is cancelled or you can no longer make it, we will transfer your deposit to the next date the workshop is running or to another course at Art Mania Studio. Notification of non-attendance needs to be submitted no later than 48hrs before start time.
Art Mania Studio has a ‘No Refund’ policy except in circumstances where AMS cancels a course – in which case AMS will transfer the student into another course with no extra charges.
AMS will not usually refund course fees where the student requests the refund because they:
- change their mind about attending the course after the course commences;
- move out of the area;
- if a student has not attended for a period of 3 months and has had no contact with the studio during this time the fees paid and any materials left at the studio will be forfeited.
- The participant is able to send another attendee in their place to fill the space in the workshop.
- AMS must be notified if a replacement is attending
- A student may request to change to another class due to a change in personal circumstances and if possible AMS will make every attempt to accommodate the request. Changes are only possible if a space exists in an alternate class. AMS cannot make a space become available and so may not be able to accommodate a student’s request.