What are Alcohol Inks:
Alcohol Inks are an acid-free, alcohol based, fast drying medium used on non porous surfaces. Mixing these highly pigmented colours creates a vibrant marbled effect, turning painting into an instant gratification process. Perfect for team members who may feel creatively challenged.
Your team will be taken through a journey to learn how to create, with easy-to-learn steps, using Alcohol Inks on yupo paper. Beautiful and colourful designs immediately appear and the group get to practise their skill and the techniques this amazing medium offers.These initial smaller ‘practise’ designs are ones your staff members get to take home for themselves.
We incorporate some fun and engaging team building activities into the session, aimed to break down barriers, blocks to creativity and get them working together. The session culminates in your team working in pairs to create large scale pieces that have great impact and represent how they feel your organisation is best represented to your industry or the community. These artworks looks stunning displayed in the workplace and are a great talking piece for clients, co-workers or customers. They become a visual representation of how your staff feel about each other, the way they work and the business they represent.
The Team Building Process
- Welcome, WHS, Ice breakers
- Team exploration activity
- Outcomes for the day
- Introduction to the medium
- Small samples to explore techniques
- Group work focussing on outcome discussed earlier.
- Half hour lunch
- Application of final artworks
- Debrief, revisiting outcomes & enjoying some wine!
Duration of session: 4 hours
What you get:
- A fun-filled team building session that will aid in workplace wellbeing
- A sumptuous lunch or a cheese and nibbles platter including wine, juice and soft drink options
- Small individual artworks your team get to take home.
- Multiple finished large artworks designed and created by your team, ready for you to frame and hang in the workplace as a reminder to your staff of the fun day they had, as well as being a great talking piece for all who view them.
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (an apron is also a great option!)
- An open mind and sense of fun
Up to six people – $1900 + Gst
Pimp Your Profile Social Media Package – $400