WORKSHOP / SATURDAY 12th JANUARY / 10-12PM
Take Alcohol Inks one step further, learn how to use resist techniques to control your alcohol ink application. Learn how to create faces in this fun workshop.
Alcohol Inks are the new easy-to-do creative trend. In this workshop, you will explore a variety of techniques in this amazing medium. You will be guided through the process step by step via practical hands on demonstrations. See how the colours disperse on yupo paper, experiment, then be guided through the process of creating a beautiful large artwork to take home.
What you get:
- Practical hands on demonstration on a variety of surfaces throughout the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Fan brush, long liner brush & a pointer brush (available form retailers like Riot, Adamstown Newsagency & Eckersleys)
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little messy
- Closed in shoes
- A delightful smile!
The Essentials kit of Alcohol Inks is $55, this includes 9 inks & additional colours can be bought for $8 each.
It’s a perfect medium for creating decorations for wedding themes…why not a hens party! Please email us for more information around group bookings.
$130 full price + $55 for your Ink Kit
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 12+ years