WORKSHOP / TUESDAY / 11 FEBRUARY / 10:30AM – 1.30PM
- Would you like to spend some creative time while your kids are at school?
- Perhaps some time for yourself for a change?
- Perhaps a day off – just for you?
- Are you on holidays and wanting some creative time?
‘Tight-Arse Tuesday’ Program
This is a first for the creative industries…and we are launching this new program suited for anyone who may have a Tuesday free in their busy lifestyle. Many of our workshops are often held on a weekend, and through many requests we have designed a fortnightly, shorter option for for those who can’t always make our weekend workshops, and have time while the kids are at school or perhaps this is a down day for you to do something you have always wanted to do.
And parents – you finish in time to collect your kids from school…how perfect is that!
The program’s name implies a cheaper option – yes that’s right these will be a slightly cheaper rate because they are shorter, refreshments or lunch is not included and you turn up; learn and create then off you go with a buzz in your step!
Bottle Cutting Art
Learn how to up-cycle those wine bottles to create some simple and effective projects for your house or garden.
We will turn those wine bottles into succulent planters, bottle chimes, candle holders, fairy light displays and even drinking glasses.
You will learn the simple tricks and techniques of cutting bottles safely, finishing them off so there are no sharp edges,which enable you to drink safely from the cut rim!
There are so many options in this workshop, so grab a friend and get your recycled creative on!.
What you get:
- Finished projects to take home
- Tools to use on the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- 6 x empty, washed wine bottles or similar (labels removed), with lids if you have them
- A Hand towel
- Black thin Sharpie (permanent marker)
- Safety glasses (if you don’t wear glasses)
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Your own lunch, water and snacks, as desired
- Long hair to be tied back
- A big smile and enthusiasm
$85 full price
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative Team building experience.