WORKSHOP / SATURDAY / 30 MARCH / 10AM – 3PM
Ready to dazzle with some beautiful glass sun catchers? In this workshop you will be guided through the easy process of cutting and foiling stained glass to create stunning creations for that special sun spot.
We’ll provide hands on demonstration, and notes for you to take home so you can continue to create these stunning sun catchers at home. All you need is just a few basic tools, which we can supply so you can keep creating!
You will get more than one done in this workshop – some people have completed up to 4 projects in previous workshops, it really depends on your choice and pattern size.
We’ve got a HUGE range of glass supplies, you may wish to use different glass materials, which are available from our retail glass selections for purchase.
What you get:
- A variety of designs to choose from
- A big selection of beautiful stained glass colours, both transparent and opaque glasses.
- All the tools and equipment to complete these projects
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- A delicious light lunch on the day (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Safety glasses
- An apron
- A big smile and enthusiasm
$140 full price for workshop
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+ years