WORKSHOP / SATURDAY / 24 NOVEMBER / 10AM – 3PM
Handmade quality Christmas ornaments are a delightful way to finish gifts off and/or add a special aspect to your loved ones trees. In this workshop you will create a variety of Christmas themed ornaments using the easy-to-learn technique of glass fusing.
Layering different coloured pieces of glass, create a stunning range of Christmas decorations that will last a lifetime. Have fun, enjoy getting your art on and come and get glassy with us.
What you get:
- All materials and resources needed
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Tools to use on the day
- A yummy lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- A range of Christmas decorations that you will be able to collect after they have been fired in the kiln
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Apron (optional)
- Your enthusiasm and Christmas cheer!
$180 full price
$40 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+ years