WORKSHOP / SUNDAY 20 SEPTEMBER / 1:30 – 4PM
A wonderful taste of the enchantment gained from working with clay! You will enjoy Kristie’s natural teaching approach and learn how to transform a blob of clay into a vessel. Worried you have tried this in the past and couldn’t get it. Kristie will guide you through the process step by step, with easy techniques of working the pottery wheel.
Students will choose 2 of their projects made throughout the day, to decorate in readiness for kiln firing once your projects have dried.
Please note: Clay will take time to dry and fire, so you will need to arrange to call back and collect your wonderful creations in about 4-6 weeks, we will notify you by email.
What you get:
- Tools to use
- Clay to work with
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Kiln firing of your creations
- Use of a variety of underglazes.
- Tips, tricks and techniques for wheel work.
- Fun, friendship and time for you!
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Closed in shoes
- Warm clothes in winter
- An old towel
- Your ideas and creativity
- Snacks & water
- Long hair tied back
- If you require additional clay, the Studio has it on sale for your convenience. The cost of the course includes kiln firing costs.
$120 full price
SPECIAL OFFER- Also do the morning workshop – High Tea & Terracotta (cost $95) pay $200 for both workshops a saving of $15
Suitable for ages 16+ years
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.