PRIVATE ART SESSIONS / 2 HOUR SESSION WITH ALCOHOL INKS, JUST FOR YOU!
Just want to learn on your own in one of our Private Sessions where it’s just you and the teacher?
Not a problem! you can Book and pay, or use afterpay.
Once your payment is received, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you to arrange a convenient date and time to make this happen.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org,au if you require any further information.
Why choose a private session? It gives you a space to learn at your own pace, step by step with your private teacher and also create your very own artwork that suits your needs, colours and outlook. A private session allows you to have hands-on guidance all the way to completion; your teacher is there with you every step of the way!
Alcohol Inks are an amazing medium to learn and experiment with. Fee offers a number of courses in this medium, however some participants prefer to learn in a more personal arena. Why not book your very own private session?
There are many applications for this medium, many surfaces, as well as controlled or abstract approaches. In this private personalised session Fee, who is our Alcohol Master, will guide you through different applications, including the following:
- What are alcohol Inks and safety requirements when using them
- Application of inks in different styles from controlled to abstract approaches
- Explore how the inks mix and explode on different surfaces satisfy the creative brain
- Explore the mixing of inks together on yupo paper
- Create a homewares ink piece or larger wall art and take all your makes home
- This is definitely a medium for anyone who is not a painter and wanting to delve into the creative arts
- Learn the tricks of just how a raw beginner stepping into the world of creativity can gain instant gratification from this medium
What you get:
- A number of design outlines to use in your application process
- A fan brush
- A pointer brush
- A selection of Yupo paper – variety of sizes
- One-on-one time with your own teacher
- Colour sheet of notes in brush techniques and mixing colours
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- No experience needed
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Tie your long hair back
- An open mind and a sense of fun
$250 for 2 hour session
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.