- SATURDAY 19 JUNE / 10.30AM – 1.30PM
Create some stunning resin homewares to use and wow your guests. It’s such a nice added value to be able to use your art works as functional pieces!
In this class you will have many homeware choices available for selection on the day! A variety of timber cheese boards, Serving trays, Coasters, Ceramic canisters with timber lids etc
The items to choose from will be costed including the resin and pigments needed to complete each piece. You will have time to complete 2 or 3 items within the day. If you have used resin previously, you may even achieve more items depending on time and availability.
Unfortunately we can’t accept students bringing in their own items to resin, due to the finish of some timbers and oils used may react with the resin.
Project bases start as low as $12 up to $50.
What you get:
- A beautiful variety of homewares to choose from
- A wide selection of colour pigments, metal powders, glitters and other embellishments
- Support, guidance and expert tuition in handling and preparing resin
- Tools to use on the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Blue painters tape 2.5cm in width. (available from Bunnings paint section)
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Water & snacks
- Lunch, if desired
- A big smile and enthusiasm
Base price for workshop $170 + cost of selected pieces
Suitable for ages 16+ years
* Due to the nature of this product we restrict age to over 16 years and it is not recommended for use in pregnancy
* Resin takes 24 hours to dry so you will need to arrange collection of your piece after this time.
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.