terms & conditions
- Full payment is due at time of booking for Art Mania Studio’s (AMS) selection of workshops, classes & block courses.
- Payment can be made online using PayPal, credit card or debit card. Phone (02 4955 0509) bookings can be made using credit or debit cards, cash is also accepted in studio.
- We offer AfterPay to all our students and customers, it is available both online and in-store. This allows you to break up the cost of workshops, art supplies, online video offerings and products over 4 payments.
- Some materials are charged on top of class fees and must be paid before usage.
- All classes must be paid in advance as per the advertised/ agreed rate.
- Students are requested to show respect to fellow students at all times during class.
- Students are to attend class in a fit state and must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, both illegal and legal that may impact on the student’s welfare and the welfare of other students and the welfare of both staff and students in general.
- AMS retains the right to request any student who is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs to leave the class.
- All students are to comply with any safety request and safe operating procedures implemented at AMS.
- Students are asked to notify AMS of any safety issues they discover during their attendance at class.
- Students are asked to clean their work space and any equipment they used during class prior to leaving at the end of class.
- Students are asked to store away any equipment not being used and keep the studio clean and free of any hazards during and prior to leaving class.
- Students are requested to show the utmost care to other students work whilst in the workshop.
- Students are requested not to touch or handle other students work, unless absolutely necessary.
- General gift certificates are valid for 3 years from date of purchase
- Specific gift certificates are valid for the event for which they were booked.
- The holder of a general gift certificate must book into a workshop prior to attending.
- Once a workshop is booked normal booking terms and conditions apply.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and not redeemable for cash
Booking terms and conditions
- Attendance to both classes, block courses and workshops must be booked and full amount paid in advance.
- AMS reserves the right to refuse any student to attend a workshop or class.
- AMS will use contact information provided at time of booking to keep students up to date on any course information. AMS is not responsible if a student does not receive information due to incorrect contact details provided or because they cannot or do not access emails as per the address provided.
Workshops, Classes & Block Courses
- Students are enrolled on a term by term or block basis on a designated day and time
- Students are expected to attend the class at the designated time.
- Students who fail to attend the booked class or workshop, will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson in a block course / weekly classes, you will forfeit this lesson. Art Mania Studio will not be responsible if a student consistently does not attend the class they are enrolled in.
- If you are unable to attend a booked workshop, you must give 7 days notice prior to the workshop commencing to receive a credit option to use at a later date. No refunds will be given.
- Students who attend class will be noted as attending the entire class.
Bookings – Payment & Cancellation Policy:
Art Mania Studio prides itself on high quality workshops, classes & courses, providing experienced teachers and a large unique environment. Cancellations can cause problems for both students & teachers, the studio is obliged to pay teacher fees regardless of your attendance, therefore the following policy is strictly adhered to.
- AMS cannot be held responsible for any changes in personal commitments or work commitments once a class or workshop is booked.
- AMS reserves the right to alter any of the published arrangements, either before or during the course, or to cancel or terminate a class, workshop or block course.
- No-shows on the day will not be refunded, nor will the amount be able to be transferred to another class.
IF A CLASS OR WORKSHOP IS CANCELLED:
We rarely cancel classes; however, all classes require a minimum of 6 participants to go ahead. If cancellation occurs you will be notified and offered the following:
- Full Refund or,
- Opportunity to transfer to the next available, or rescheduled class or,
- Opportunity to change class selection.
Class cancellation is advised as soon as possible. However, please note that AMS is not responsible for additional expenses incurred, such as airfares or accommodation.
Transfer & Substitution Requests
Transfer requests are treated the same as our cancellation policy. i.e. If you request a transfer to another class more than one week in advance this is allowable space permitting. Requests within one week are treated as a cancellation for the original class.
If you are unable to attend a class and would perhaps like a family member or friend to take your place this is permitted. You should contact AMS to seek approval and confirmation that the nominated person is able to do the class, i.e. is old enough or has any pre-required skills needed to do the class (if applicable). You will need to provide contact details for the nominated person so that they can receive all class information emailed to participants in the week preceding any class.
- AMS reserves the right to amend or add to these terms and conditions. Notification will be sent to our contact data base via email should this occur.
- AMS reserves the right to adjust, cancel or postpone classes/courses if necessary. Classes/courses will be cancelled or postponed if insufficient numbers of students are enrolled.